UAE Visa On Arrival
Visa on Arrival
30‑day visit eligibility
If you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International airport and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30‑day visit visa free of charge.
90‑day visit eligibility
If you are a passport holder of one of the below countries or territories, your passport will be stamped with a multiple entry 90‑day visit visa that’s valid for 6 months from the date of issue, and for a stay of 90 days in total. Citizens of the below European countries are also entitled to apply for a pre‑arranged visit visa if their 90‑day visa on arrival has been fully utilized.
Indian citizens holding a normal passport and either
- a visit visa issued by the USA or
- a green card issued by the USA or
- a residence visa issued by the UK or
- a residence visa issued by the EU
180‑day visit eligibility
If you hold a Mexican passport you’re eligible for a multiple entry 180‑day visit visa that’s valid for 6 months from the date of issue, and for a stay of 180 days in total.
Documents Required For VISA:
- Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. The passport should have at least two blank pages. Copy of the passport (first four pages and endorsement of extension of validity if any) should be attached
- One recent passport-size colour photograph depicting full face.
- Proof of Residence: Either a copy of National ID Card or Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone or water bill
- Proof of Profession: Certificate from the employer. In case of students, copy of Identity card from the educational institution is to be attached.
- Proof of Financial soundness: Endorsement of foreign currency equivalent to US $150/- per applicant or copy of international credit card or updated bank statement showing sufficient balance to finance travel to India.